It takes a unique kind of person to be able to look at the partially severed finger of an infant and not cry…
Or better yet, to not only NOT cry, but go so far as to grab the bloody, dangling meat flap and a needle, and go to work.
I’ve decided that this was not my calling in life: "Severed Finger-Flap Sewer-Back-Oner".
But to the men and women who can muster the courage (and the stomach) to perform this occupation, my hats off to you.
A shout-out to Riverview Hospital Staff, Doctor Whatsyourface and Nurse TalksAlot… You’re super great for taking such quick and compassionate care of my accident-prone infant and his weathered and frazzled mother.
Today, my Thankful tribute goes to you and your dedication to your craft.
Have a gander at this precision stitching:

You know that chills up your spine feeling you get when you hear nails on a chalkboard...that's what I feel when I look at that.
ReplyDelete